Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finding Coupons in the Strangest Places

I had to stop at Farm & Fleet today because chicken feed is on sale and we were desperately low.  As I was leaving I had to wait a minute for someone to help me load my van.  I was standing by the doors where they have lots of tearpads with rebates on them...you know, tires, motor oil, car batteries, lawn fertilizer, etc.  As I was perusing the rebates, for no particular reason, this caught my eye:
There were lots of tearpads for .35 off ANY one Dove chocolate singles (manufacturer).  Of course I grabbed a whole pad to share with my frugal friends!  These just may get you some FREE chocolate with a sale and a store that doubles coupons.  So, when you are out, even when you least expect it, ALWAYS keep your eyes open for coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment